The online Master of Science in Project Management programme aims to provide optimum practical and theoretical knowledge related to Business administration that is sufficient to earn a living and contribute to the economic development of Zambia.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University
Structure of the program
|MSC1111||Principles of Management & Organisation Behaviour||19|
|MSC1113||Advanced Business Accounting & Financial Management||19|
|MSC1114||Marketing Principles and Practice||19|
|MSC1116||Business Research Methods & Statistics||19|
|MSP2111||Project Management Information System||19|
|MSP2112||Project Monitoring, Control and Evaluation||19|
|MSP2113||Organizational Practices In Project Management||19|
|MSP2114||Project Risk Management||19|
|MSC2115||Research Publication in Journals/e-conference||48|
|MSC2116||Project work Dissertation & Defense||48|
Credit System: One credit represents 10 notional hours of learning. This learning includes classroom, supervised and self-directed hours, assessment time, workplace training, assignment writing, online learning and fieldwork. A normal year of fulltime study (including contact hours and self-directed hours) is 1200 hours (120 credits). Any variation in hours from this requires specific justification. Similarly, any variation from 120 ZQF credits in one fulltime year requires specific justification. Credit units shall not be used for awarding qualifications under the ZQF.
Students applying to Bachelor of Business Administration program at TAU Zambia campus are selected on the basis of their academic, personal, and extracurricular abilities. Each student will be assessed based on the educational background, age, and intended course of study. Additionally, students must have the intellectual, physical, and emotional capacities to meet the requirements of a successful career in their respective fields.
Please provide details below and we will mail you the details for Tuition Fees and Scholarships.
What Do You Gain?
- Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge
- Describe the function of marketing, the strategic marketing process, consumer behavior, and how marketing contributes to organizational growth and customer value.
- Familiar with current digital technologies and Information Technology (IT) management trends.
- Employ effective cross-cultural communication
- Skills to generate novel and value-creating products, processes, or organizational forms
- Communicate logically constructed and relevant oral and written arguments and information
- Demonstrate awareness of economic, environmental, political, legal, and regulatory contexts of global business practice
- Employ financial decision models to select appropriate projects for a business enterprise and manage firm growth through strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, international expansion, and new venture development.
- Learners able to apply resource optimization by understanding various costs
- Define the key elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance
- Outline the development of information systems in knowledge areas of Project Management
The core learning methodology includes Continuous assessment, Forum Discussions, Capstone Project Work and Research Project.
Why Choose Us?
- Uniquely Designed Learning Methodology
- Outcome Based Academic Delivery
- Continuous Academic Support
- Enhanced Learning Management Systems
- Technology Enabled Services
- Dedicated learning of one subject at a time, focuses on more immersed learning
- Capstone Project, promote integrated learning and understand the connections between various subjects
- Article review promote critical thinking and analytical skills among the learners
- Contextual Project Work, gives an opportunity to the students to relate what is being taught into the context of the real world, and thus eliminating the questions of “Why do I need to learn this stuff?”
Many opportunities exist in the expansive field of Project Management nationally and globally.
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Consultant
- Business operations manager.