Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Nigeria is one of the few African countries with great potential for employing doctoral-level public health professionals. Online programs pull down the barrier between you and PhD, thanks to technology and expert tutors who make it happen. The World Bank also invests heavily in developing Africa’s human resources. The World Bank is mobilizing funding for African countries, including Nigeria. There is an opportunity for postgraduate and doctoral degree holders in the public health sector. You can choose your favorite university anywhere, even though you may be living in Nigeria. Get admitted to a PhD in Public Health online program today and lay the foundation for a bright career in Nigeria’s Public Health delivery system.
If you aspire to become a star performer as a public health professional, then a PhD in public health can help you reach your goal. The first obstacle many public health workers face before joining a PhD program is their mindset. Once you break through this barrier, you are all set to reach the zenith of your career in public health. There are many other ways to follow to reach the pinnacle, but what sets the PhD apart is that it enables you to achieve your lifetime objectives faster and more decisively. There is no failure here.
Doing a PhD in public health is attainable for most postgraduates with relevant qualifications because universities offer online programs. Online programs pull down the barrier between you and PhD, thanks to technology and expert tutors who make it happen. Most often, students want to do a PhD program to realize personal goals, but it is also true that a country will benefit when it has a pool of PhDs dedicated to the nation. It should be of interest to many people living in Africa to know that the continent has a low number of people with a PhD.
As a growing economy, Nigeria is one of the few African countries with great potential for employing doctoral-level public health professionals. The World Bank (WB) also invests heavily in developing Africa’s human resources. As a sequel, the WB has formulated ambitious plans, most of which center around the public health domain. The stated objects included in “INVESTING IN PEOPLE FOR A RESILIENT AND INCLUSIVE RECOVERY AFRICA HUMAN CAPITAL PLAN YEAR TWO PROGRESS REPORT.” Source: https://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/155781629273393266/pdf/Africa-Human-Capital-Plan-Year-Two-Progress-Report-Investing-in-People-for-a-Resilient-and-Inclusive-Recovery.pdf
The salient features of the African Human Capital Plan are as below.
- Provide more World Bank funding for developing human capital development in Africa, including Nigeria
- Mobilize World Bank member countries and teams to partner actively and enable the smooth implementation of projects and objectives
- Help overcome legal and regulatory limitations and to support policy reforms in the African region related to health issues and education.
- Make concentrated efforts focusing on women and girl child empowerment as an epicenter for growth plans.
- Adopting technology and innovations that will accelerate human capital development in Africa and countries such as Nigeria
Opportunities for Aspiring PhDs in Public Health Arena
Africa needs hundreds and thousands of public health professionals with PG and Ph.D. The significant investment that the World Bank is mobilizing for African countries, including Nigeria, is an opportunity for postgraduate and doctoral degree holders in the public health sector. They cannot afford to ignore it because it can transform the way they work and make Nigeria a better place to live and pursue a profession in healthcare. You can fill the void and contribute to Nigeria’s public health initiatives positively by doing a PhD program related to public health.
Here are a few great job venues for people with a PhD in the Public Health domain.
- Government-controlled or promoted agencies in the United States of America
- Worldwide UN-initiated organizations such as World Health Organization (WHO)
- Private organizations such as universities and government influencers
- World Vision International, with branches all over the world
- International banks such as World Bank and IMF (International Monetary Fund)
- Charitable organizations such as Gates Foundation initiated by Bill Gates
- Organizations that focus on Africa (ActionAid, Oxfam, and Amnesty International
Here are some job profiles that will fit candidates with a PhD in Public Health.
- Policy Analyst
- Medical Officer
- Public Health Program Manager
- Public Health Scientists
- Public Health Advisors
- Public Health Field Officers
- Disaster Relief Directors
- Public Health Educators
- NGO Promoters
Get Ready to Join the Exclusive PhD Club and Realize Your Dreams
There was a time when only a few privileged students had access to joining a PhD program in Public Health. Times have changed vastly. Access to information technology resources and the easy availability of internet connectivity in Nigeria and other African countries allows anyone with a PG to join PhD public health online programs. PhD in public health online is as good as a regular PhD in terms of quality and global acceptance. There is no discrimination.
If you have a job, like typical PGs in Public Health, it makes sense to join an online PhD in Public Health program instead of a regular campus course. Little do we need to tell aspiring candidates about the significant advantages of doing PhD in public health online. Let’s, however, reemphasize the benefits it gives in a contemporary context.
- Online programs will help you to keep your job and, at the same time, allow you to join an Online PhD in Public Health course. You can set apart just a few hours each day for your studies. There are no restrictions; you can even study after everyone at home sleep. The advantage is you are free from all types of distractions.
- Programs delivered online are videos, podcasts, or webinars. Learners can choose to record the lessons and view them as often as they want. It is almost like having a personal tutor at one’s beck and call. The advantage is that tasks will register in your mind deeply. Unlike in a classroom scenario where you may be required to jot down notes, online classes allow you to concentrate on the teaching.
- Online programs cost lesser than a regular campus program because you will travel less and monetize the time saved. The advantage is you get time to relax and recharge your batteries. You can work for extended hours at your current job or use the time to pursue a hobby.
- You can choose your favorite university anywhere, even though you may be living in Nigeria. The advantage is that you don’t have to use your passport or apply for a visa.
- PhD in Public Health Online programs are eligible for bank funding that students can take advantage of in managing their finances. Candidates can leverage the loan money to ensure smooth sailing during the study period.
PhD in Public Health Online, How to Enroll?
Universities and university study center partners (collaborators) like to enroll those students who apply early. Considering that intake is regulated and pegged at a certain level, we advise applicants not to procrastinate. The first step to getting enrolled is sending an application by email. You can also do it at the university’s website by giving your name and all the details requested.
Apply to Taksha SmartLabz PhD programs with the University of Central Nicaragua (TSL – UCN). You will receive a positive reply at the earliest if you meet the minimum qualification criteria. You can also request help filling out the application from a counselor provided by TSL – UCN. A helpdesk is also available at dblp.ucnedu.org/phd-in-public-health to give you personalized guidance regarding course offerings, fee structure, and admission processing.
TSL – UCN’s experience in delivering online PhD programs is extensive. It is reputed to have highly developed faculty in the online genre. Upon admission, students have access to various e-journals for research. There are also student mentors to guide PhD candidates to make the smooth process sailing.
Get admitted to a PhD public health online program today and lay the foundation for a bright career in Nigeria’s Public Health delivery system.
Get admitted to a PhD in Public Health online program today and lay the foundation for a bright career in Nigeria’s Public Health delivery system.— Texila DBLP (@TexilaDBLP) October 28, 2022
Read more: https://t.co/MOxVxuy77J#Texila #TexilaAmericanUniversity #UCN #TakshaSmartLabz #PhD #PublicHealth #Nigeria #Africa pic.twitter.com/vKavSXa6C8