Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
The emphasis in modern business houses is on investing in learning for producing future business leaders within their organizations. Organizations are realizing that an MBA degree can in leading productive meetings. It is no secret that MBA Degree Programs are the most sought-after program worldwide. The typical pay packages for MBA graduates are attractive and much higher than one without this qualification. Importantly, professionals who have work experience prefer MBA programs for the advantages they give in return.
An MBA degree can help fine-tune those essential traits of Business Managers who can lead productive meetings. The degree helps to develop the necessary qualities of individuals and create the eco-system to look forward to solving more and more business hurdles in a scientific and informed manner. MBA teaches these skills: Meticulous Planning methods for business Leaders for preparing the meeting schedule; learning the art of being punctual and precise in leading business meetings; guiding team(s) to perform better and win the confidence of investors; keeping the meeting brief and focusing on the essential parameters and developing team members in becoming good listeners and focused individuals.
Business managers prefer the Taksha Smartlabz in association with the University of Central Nicaragua’s (TSL-UCN) online MBA programs because it matches well with the expected qualities required for leading productive meetings. TSL-UCN’s programs are reputed for flexibility and are best suited for working professionals who want continued lifelong learning. Students who have registered in another business degree program can transfer up to 30 credits to the MBA degree program.
According to a recent LinkedIn Learning Platform survey conducted with more than 500 development and learning leaders, most leaders have opined that they are predominantly investing in learning programs. Most leaders are keen on developing future business leaders within their organizations. Most organizations have realized How an MBA Degree helps your Lead Productive Meetings.
Possessing an advanced education degree will not suffice in nurturing business managers. An educational program should hone different skills and qualities in an individual. Taksha Smartlabz in association with the University of Nicaragua (TSL-UCN) Online MBA programs disseminate skills expected from Business Leaders. This blog post brings expected factors from a quality Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program.
A common trend witnessed worldwide is Bachelor’s in Commerce, Arts, Humanities, Science, and Engineering all pursue post-graduation in Business Management. So, MBA Degree Programs are the most sought-after course across the globe. In addition, the pay packages for MBA graduates are attractive. Most importantly, executives who have work experience opt for MBA programs.
Essential Traits of a Business Manager
A Business Manager is expected to lead productive meetings, which creates an environment for all the employees to look forward to more and more business hurdles. Employees should not consider a Business Meeting as a futile exercise. An efficient leader always ensures meetings are beneficial for the entire team and organization by teaching the following skills:
Meticulous Planner: Business Leader is expected to prepare the meeting schedule meticulously. The team members should be given enough time to prepare for the meeting with clarity about the meeting objective. Team members with clarity always come well prepared for the meetings.
Punctuality is Key: Meetings should never start late and run long. As the team members will have plenty of tasks to complete eating their time is not correct from a Business Manager’s perspective.
Say No to One-Way Traffic: A Business Leader is expected to both lead and listen. They should allow team members to share their thoughts. A leader should not relentlessly bark rules, regulations, and policies on subordinates. In simple Meetings should be used to share your ideas and gather team members’ viewpoints and insights.
Keep it Short and Sweet: Leaders should know that team members have multiple tasks lined up in a week. They should not eat up a significant chunk of the workweek. So, it is necessary to ensure meetings are concise and compelling.
Preparing to Lead with an MBA Degree from Renowned Business Schools
The TSL-UCN’s MBA program equips future leaders to imbibe the aforementioned soft skills. Suppose you are eager to step ahead in the Management position and boost your career. Earning an MBA Degree from TSL-UCN seems promising. Online MBA from TSL-UCN gives the flexibility to help working professionals continue lifelong learning.
By enrolling in TSL-UCN’s online MBA program, candidates get customized experience from conventional, fast track, and competency-building program methods. Students who have registered in another business degree program can transfer up to 30 credits.
This MBA degree program offers the students facilities to have a deeper understanding of the global business scenario and take up the competition in the business world with a greater confidence level.
The university offers various specializations in Business Administration. Important ones are:
- General Management: The Candidates in a general MBA course are taught essential skills in management. They are given exposure to critical thinking, business management, leadership, etc., in this course.
- Human Resource Management: The Candidates studying MBA degree in Human Resource Management are given knowledge of business operations, organizational and project management, and understanding complex regulations. Such students are given general IT skills, leadership, teamwork, decision-making, communication skills, and data compilation.
- Finance Management: The Candidates pursuing an MBA degree in Financial Management are taught subjects like accounts and finances of companies for achieving specific financial objectives. The program enables students to learn asset management, pricing, risk management, financial planning, etc.
- Marketing Management: The candidates pursuing a master of Business Administration degree program in Marketing Management learn skills like Marketing Research, Product Pricing, Product Planning, Grading and Standardization, Advertising, Packaging, Promotion, and Distribution.
- Banking and Insurance Management: Those pursuing MBA in Banking and Insurance Management learn subjects like international Banking and Insurance, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Projects, and Infrastructure, etc.
- Strategic Management: Those pursuing MBA degrees in Strategic Management are taught subjects like managing Established Enterprises, Managing Emerging Enterprises, Intellectual Property Strategy, Strategic Implementation, Strategic Management of Technology, Competitive Strategy, Innovation, Change & Entrepreneurship, Environmental Law, Corporate Strategy, and Global Strategy.
- Oil and Gas Management: The MBA degree course teaches management and administrative techniques in the petroleum sector. Candidates pursuing this course provide more profound knowledge from the oil and gas industry.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management: This specialization in MBA degree focuses on providing good analytical and managerial skills in respective fields. These professionals manage the operations about the supply of the products an organization manufactures or deals in.
- Project Management: This specialization in the MBA degree focuses on providing good exposure in the following areas.
- Microeconomics for Management
- Marketing Management
- Data Analytics
- Managerial Finance
- Human Resources
- Financial Accounting
- Operations Management or Logistics
- Strategic Thinking
- Managerial Accounting
- Leading Teams or Project Management
Prerequisite for Applying to MBA Degree
The applicants applying for the MBA program must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or possess a Diploma qualification of 2 Years with at least ten years of work experience in that at least three years of experience in managerial positions. ABE/NCC UK Diploma (Level 5) and above with five years of experience. Candidates should not have an educational gap of 10 years.
The Duration of the Course
The MBA degree course is of 2 years duration. At Taksha Smartlabz in association with the University of Central Nicaragua (TSL-UCN), the MBA program comprises 17 subjects with 60 total credits. Important subjects taught in this course are:
Management Principle and Organization Behaviour, Business Accounting and Financial Management, Production and Operations Management, Computer Applications in Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Planning and Management, Business Research Methods, Research Work, Project Submission, E-Conference.
The Selection Criteria
At TSL-UCN, the selection is based on candidates’ academic, personal, and extracurricular abilities. Students should also have the intellectual, physical, and emotional capabilities to meet the requirements of Managerial careers.
About TSL-UCN as a University
TSL-UCN is a renowned university with worldwide recognition from statutory bodies. It operates under the Ministry of Education. The National Accreditation Council of Guyana accredits the university. TSL-UCN is listed in the Association of Commonwealth Universities ACU as an approved university in Guyana, a Commonwealth Nation.
TSL-UCN is a member of AMEE, a globally recognized organization that promotes international excellence in healthcare education. It is a member of IAU-UNESCO, a global organization serving the higher education community worldwide.
Why Choose TSL-UCN
TSL-UCN is known for its academic excellence with a state-of-the-art technology-driven teaching-learning process in place. The university has a green campus and excellent infrastructure. Besides being a world-class education provider for medical education, it excels in other fields like Management and Humanities. It is a sure destination to hone skills and learns.
So, for Those keen on building a career in Business Management, TSL-UCN is the perfect place to start the journey.
The university has eminent and highly qualified faculty, an In-built USMLE training methodology, and a great learning environment.
TSL-UCN’s School of Business Management helps to acquire the leadership skills required for managing businesses in the current competitive global environment. With ever-changing socio-economic scenarios and plenty of choices, the consumer expects to hit the target.
All these factors speak for the credibility of TSL-UCN in the educational arena.
MBA Degree is vital to becoming a business leader in the current corporate setup. A Master of Business Administration Degree helps candidates hone practical business communication skills and conduct team meetings. It is not easy for everyone to pursue post-graduation and higher studies as family and economic conditions force them to take up jobs after a bachelor’s degree. But, Online MBA degrees offered by leading universities like Taksha Smartlabz in association with the University of Central Nicaragua (TSL-UCN) are blessings for working professionals to take up higher studies.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program at TSL-UCN offers a wide array of specializations. General Management, Human Resource Management, Banking and Insurance Management, Strategic Management, Oil and Gas Management, Finance Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Project Management are essential.